No, I don’t mean the television series in either its
American or British formats. I meant, you know, like an office…with cubicles
and shit. Anyway, use this article to go to a composition by Rolf Liebermann. I’ll wait…
Okay, so if you
managed to get through thirty seconds of that without losing your goddamned
mind, congrats you fared much better than me. Hey, I love trying new and crazy
things as much as the next guy, but at some point it is important to remember
that a gimmick is not a replacement for an actual artistic experiment. But that’s
just me, if you liked it than I’m not disparaging your musical taste at all. I’m
happy for you, nay envious. I think it’s a cool concept, but I also think it
could have pushed itself a little harder to make a better tune.
Artist's renderign of my reaction to this song
The huffpost article
asks us “What do you get when you combine 16 typewriters, 18 calculators, eight
accounting machines, 12 office perforators, 10 cash registers, eight
humidifiers, eight tickers, two metronomes, four bells, two entrance door
gongs, 10 electric horns, 16 telephones, 40 experimental signal receptors, a
fork lift, a duplicator and an elevator?” Well, unnamed author, for one you get
a long fucking paragraph of a question, and two you get one of the most
annoying techno songs made entirely of things that inhabit workplaces…take that
as you will

No comments:
Post a Comment