I would call this Pretty
Fuckin’ Awesome One (see what I did there…bask in it for a second). The Public
Farm One is a project to show how somewhat large scale agriculture can be
carried out in a small urban environment and
look good. They tell about it far better than I, so have at it. I’m always fascinated
by things like this, it’s a shame that practically none of them have caught on
in a big way. Imagine what our country would be like if we didn’t depend solely
on rural farms for agriculture. We could produce that much more fresh produce. It
would kick several kinds of ass.
I would totaly use this as a water slide
I post this because I just had a…I’m going to be
generous and call it a “discussion” with an individual who espoused the idea
that creativity was something next to useless. I’m not a patient person when it
comes to these kinds of things. One need only look at older posts to find ample
evidence of that, but I think creativity and innovation go hand-in-hand to the
point that they’re inseparable. All I have to do to prove that creativity makes
the world go ‘round is point at irrigation. You think whoever came up with that
idea was some idiot who stumbled on the idea of redirecting water for crops. Hell
no. and what made civilization advance to the point were we have access to damn
near the entire accumulated mass of human knowledge on a fucking phone…you guessed; irrigation. The next time some dick
tells you creativity doesn’t matter simply point to his smart phone and give
him a proverbial knowledge bitch-slap.

No comments:
Post a Comment