Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

So...this happend today...


            In good old England today, November 5th is remembered as Guy Fawkes Day…which I was introduced to by Alan Moore’s V for Vendetta graphic novel…but that’s neither here nor there. Outside of Parliament in London today a group showed up to show support for Anonymous. You might recognize that name as the group of Garbage Dicks responsible for hacking the Playstation Networking and stealing the personal information of many people. In short (clears throat) FUCK THESE ASSHATS. At some point the cultural lexicon shifted “activist” to “shitheel how thinks they’re being a goddamned new revolutionary” and suddenly being part of a hacker (read: cyberspace thug) collective is on par with some like, I don’t know, Guy Fawkes. They way I see it a ‘good hacker’ is a lot like a good thief in that they don’t announce to the fucking world how great they are!

            Now I’m no major hater of the “underground internet” as sometimes some very interesting art and creative works can spring from it (still waiting on the virtual spaces Banksy) but these people aren’t helping anybody. They’re just…well, asshats. As someone who damn near had his credit card number stolen by these fuck-muffins I think I have a good right to tell them to go a flog themselves with an AC adapter….oh shit, now they’ll read this and I’ll be a victim of identity theft…grand. Oh well, read it up while you can people. For the story go here

I haven't seen this many assholes with black and white faces since the Gathering of the Juggalos

No comments:

Post a Comment