I just manipulated the outlines of the letters to make into unrecognizable
shapes then switched the border to chalk scribble. By doing so it created this
very violent looking splatter effect; I then set the fill color to black and
the outline to red. I did try using other fonts and played around with
(failingly, I might add) with using perspective mapping. I also applied the eraser tool and manipulated the positioning to make them overlap and combine.
Now, I didn’t choose the letters PTA at random. When I was
in high school I was a teacher’s assistant for a semester. I quickly realized
that teachers in my school didn’t give a damn about teaching anyone who wasn’t
in an AP class. Every now and then, out of sheer boredom, I would scribble
Please Teach All on scrap paper. I tried to make it look cool by stylizing the
letters…but I can’t draw to save my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment