FYI, these next two posts deal with some really awesome
trailers. This one is all about the first trailer for Iron Man 3. I’m a big fan
of comics and Marvel’s line has more books that I like than don’t. But now that
The Avengers has come out and made a metric shit-load of cash (Joss Whedon for
the WIN!) Marvel is starting up “Phase
Two” of their cinematic universe. The
first of those films (to conclude in Avengers 2) is Iron Man 3
Iron Man 3 is written and directed by Shane Black who wrote
and directed Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (which is a phenomenal film) and has written
the first two Lethal Weapon films and a host of other great movies. In short
this movie has everything going for it and I would be shocked if it wasn’t less
than completely awesome. Plus it’s taking story elements from the Extremis
story of Iron Man which could have some really dark implications.
No comments:
Post a Comment