Lo, and he said unto them, "It shall have LTE and be all kinds of sleek"
Yes, the new iPhone is here, but unlike the rest of teh world, I'm not flipping out like a cirque du soleil performer on meth. Hey, I know it is a fantastic piece of tech and the original iPone started the whole Smartphone thing, but it's hard for me to get excited about somethign that's just going to be replaced and/or uptaded in a year. I'm not an Apple hater, I equally hate this entire culture we've built around yearly updating our equipment. I can't wait for the day when there's only one piece of hardware that is phone, computer, web terminal, etc. and all that will be sold is software. No more of this crap....that thing is pretty sweet though (but no NFC functionality? What the hell?) http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/28/iphone-5-video-review
No comments:
Post a Comment